ASAM will offer up to two scholarships for the annual conference to be held 28 March – 1 April 2024 in Queenstown, New Zealand.
The 2024 conference is convened by the Aerospace Medical Society of Aotearoa New Zealand and the Australasian Society of Aerospace Medicine, and is proudly supported by the Aviation Medical Society of Victoria.
Expressions of Interest
Applicants should submit an expression of interest (up to 500 words) detailing their motivation for applying to attend the course/conference, interest in aerospace medicine, and, if applicable, prior study or experience in the field.
Conditions for all scholarships
- Applicants must be full-time medical students in an Australian or New Zealand university OR junior doctors (PGY 1 & 2)
- Applicants must be interested in the speciality of aerospace medicine
- The award will cover conference registration fees
- No travel or accommodation expenses are included in the award
- The award is offered once only to a recipient and must be taken up in the year it is offered
- The award is offered only if applications merit the award
Submissions close 14 February 2024 and the awards will be announced by 19 February 2024.
Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 14 February 2024 with the subject line ‘Student Scholarship’.
For further information visit www.asam.org.au or contact the secretariat on +61 418 890 641 or email@example.com
Conference website for program details https://icebergevents.eventsair.com/amsanz-and-asam-conference-2024/