WELCOME TO THE AVIATION MEDICAL SOCIETY OF NEW ZEALAND
Find out what is happening in this dynamic speciality!
And better still, join us!
- AMSNZ Annual Scientific Meeting 7th – 9th September 2023, Auckland, New Zealand, including:
- Aviation Worksite visit
- CAA Day for Aviation Medical Examiners.
- For more info and to register, click here.
- AMSNZ / ASAM / AMSVIC Meeting Easter 2024, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Put it in your calenders! Don’t miss the joint AMSNZ/ASAM/AMSVIC meeting in Queenstown
- To coincide with Wanaka Warbirds.
- If you have always wanted to visit NZ and the Southern Alps – now’s your chance to do so at this spectacular destination!
- More info to come.
- Membership subscriptions are due April in each calendar year. Payment can be made through the Membership Portal.
The Aviation Medical Society of New Zealand (AMSNZ) exists to foster and support aviation and aerospace medicine for doctors and other professionals who are involved or interested in the field.
We run an Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) and other educational and networking events which support ongoing professional development. We also liaise closely with Australian and other overseas groups involved in the field.
The society also supports research, training, and educational initiatives.
Get in touch to find out more!